Thursday, February 9, 2012

So, I decided to FINALLY start a blog!  I'm not quite sure what to expect...I am a wife and mother of 4, so time may be an  issue!  But as I have been following other bloggers, I have realized they are wives and mothers as well...and here I thought I was the only one!  Who knew?  I have been painting and quilting for many years (I hate saying that...it makes me sound so old!)  But it's true!  I'm sneaking up on my 40th birthday this year!  AAAAUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!  Sorry, I needed to get that out!  Anyway, it seems I am always working on one project or another, so I thought this blog thing-y was a good way to hold me accountable for the projects I start.  Maybe, just maybe, it will help me complete some of them!  I'm excited to starting meeting new people and making new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment